Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Pin It

This Week's MDS Downloads - New Year's, Christmas and More




So many great downloads this week to help you with your New Year's cards, Christmas decorations and the scrapbook pages to preserve your memories after the event.

My choice this week is the 'Best New Year' stamp brush set.  I don't make a lot of New Year's cards so this is great value at $4.50 for the few I do make.

While these downloads will work in other graphics programmes they work best with 'My Digital Studio'.  At $27.95 the software is great value and there is a 30 day trial so you can try it out first. 

  Best New Year Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download
Price: $4.50

Click on the links above for more information about each digital download and to purchase your choices through my Online Store.  



http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000827&categoryid=330




No comments: