Monday, December 23, 2013


Pin It

Merry Christmas Wishes and Blog Platform Move


 Wishing you all a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year with time to spend with your loved ones and of course crafting. Thank you so much to all of you who have joined me in my crafting endeavours this year, been part of my team, at classes, at workshops and by interacting with the posts on Facebook and here on the blog. 

I'll be back on the 27th December with more inspiration for you all.

Merry Christmas!!

Change of Blogging Platform.  
Blogger has given me great service for the nearly eight years I've hosted my blog with them.  Yes, even before I became a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator.

Over the last few weeks my son Lachlan has been building me a new blog using a wordpress.org template so I can incorporate the online world more easily into my Stampin' Up!® business.  Check it out here!  I don't think you'll notice a lot of difference as it looks like a slightly tweaked version of this one.

If you have this blog's URL in your favourites don't worry it will be set up to so it forwards to http://kerynscards.com and the new blog.

For those of you who have this blog in a reader the feed URL for the new blog is http://kerynscards.com/feed. 
 



No comments: