Monday, December 16, 2013


Pin It

Classes/Events - Sale A Bration Sneak Peek


One of the bonuses of being a Stampin' Up!® is having the chance to get our hands on product, by purchasing it or earning it, before anyone else.  It's a great way for Stampin' Up!® to get samples out there.  One of my first choices from the Sale A Bration brochure, coming on the 28th January was the 'Twisty Treat Kit'.


Here's my first treat made for a door prize for my Sale A Bration workshops in the New Year.  If you were planning a Sale A Bration workshop don't forget to choose your date.



Events Coming Up!



Craft At Keryn's - 5th February - 9:30am to 12:30pm - Join me for a fun craft & chat session.  Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads & tools.

If that date doesn't work for you don't worry get a group of friends together and I can come to you.  Check out the dates I have available and see if there's one that works for you. 

Lachlan is home now and Cam finishes school for the year on Thursday so I don't have any more events planned until  the 5th February, just after Cameron returns to school in 2014.  There will be a scattering of workshop dates and you can always place orders directly with me or online.

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events. 


No comments: