Thursday, October 24, 2013


Pin It

Season of Style Journaling Tags Class


I love any way of making Christmas decorating and card making quick, easy and gorgeous.  That's why I love the 'Season of Style' Journaling Tags that coordinate with all the other products in the Season of Style Suite in the Holiday Catalogue.

Come to my place in Tawa, Wellington for my 'Season of Style' Journaling Tags Class on Sunday 10th November.

Make four cards and four tags using the Season of Style Journalling tags, washi tape, ribbon, gold foil and other embellishments.

Time: - 2pm to 4pm

Cost: - $25.00
Cost includes a full pack of Season of Style Journalling Tags.

Payment must be received by 28th October to secure your place.


RSVP here 

If you can't make it to the class the Season of Style Journaling Tags can be purchased through my Online Store.






No comments: