Thursday, March 28, 2013


Pin It

My Digital Studio - My New Online Toy

So far I only have the 30 day Trial Version of Stampin' Up!®'s, new to the South Pacific Region, digital crafting software - 'My Digital Studio'.  So far I've managed to put together the following projects.


I found it was great when the afternoon before his Birthday Cameron wanted a gift for each of his classmates.  He sat down with 'MDS' and with a little bit of help put together these bookmarks.


Of course I had to use it for Cameron's Birthday card as well.  I liked being able to put a personalised message on the front.  (It would have been better had I waited for the ink to dry before I took it out of the printer).

 
And my first project, unprinted as yet.

At only $27.95 My Digital Studio is fabulous value.  To buy the software or to try it out before you buy for 30 days click on the Shop Online Link below.




Click Here to Shop Online 24/7

No comments: