Sunday, September 13, 2009


Pin It

Christmas Card Making

I must have been inspired by Hollie's 'Organising Your Business' section at Wellington's Field Training on Thursday. Yesterday afternoon I felt the need to find my craft desk under the bits and pieces that had been dumped on it after workshops and classes etc.

So after that I settled down in a clear space and put together the left over make and takes from my Anniversary workshop. Another ten Christmas cards down, a lot more to go.

This card is a CASE of one on page 21 of the 2009 Spring Mini Catalogue. A change of colours, embellishments and greeting stamp and here it is. I find the Stampin' Up!® Idea Book and Catalogue and Mini Catalogues to be a great source of inspiration. If you'd like to be sent a copy of the current Spring Mini contact me and send me your Snail Mail Address.

Supplies used all Stampin' Up!®: -

Stamp Sets: - Tree Trimmings - $28.95 (great value) for the stamped baubles, Occassional Greeting and Holly Jolly Christmas for the words.

Colours: - Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White

Punch: - Scallop Edge - $35.95 (I couldn't be without this one)

Other: - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Baja Breeze Corduroy Buttons, Button Bouquet, Assorted Designer Brads, Stamp A Ma Jig - $26.95 (necessary if you want the string with bow lining up with the bauble exactly), Crop A Dile, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: